Oven-Baked Hot Wings
Serving Size: 2-3 servings
3lbs chicken wings (look for the pre-cut wings so you don't have to deal with cutting them. They should come with wing pieces and drummettes)
- 6 oz. vinegar-based hot sauce
- 1/2 cube of butter
- 1/2 cup of salad dressing (Italian or
- vinaigrette works well)
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives or scallions
- Place chicken in a plastic zipper bag with salad dressing and garlic and marinate for 2+ hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
- Bake chicken pieces for approximately 20 minutes and then flip chicken pieces and bake for an additional 20 minutes (you may want to use a rack so that the pieces get crispy)
- While baking chicken, prepare wing sauce by melting butter in a small saucepan and then add hot sauce to melted butter and mix well.
- When chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the oven and place it in a mixing bowl. Pour the sauce over the chicken and toss. Sprinkle with chopped chives or scallions.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Simple Recipe Exchange.